Copy Machine Locations in Hamilton Library
All copiers are black & white.
IN THE ADDITION
Floor A1 -- Room A158, right side of bridge doorway: 2
IN THE MAIN BUILDING
Floor 1 -- In alcove near computers: 2
Floor 2 -- In study area near restrooms: 1
Floor 3 -- Along the mauka wall: 1
Floor 4 -- Open area near the reference desk: 1
Floor 5 -- In Special Collections: 2
All Xerox Workcenters on 1st floor to 4th floor Hamilton Library Main and 1st floor Addition have the following paper sizes and orientation:
8.5x11 portrait = Tray 1
8.5x11 landscape = Tray 2
8.5x14 portrait = Tray 3
8.5x11 portrait = Tray 4
The 5th floor Main (Hawaiian, Pacific and Special Collections) has the following size paper in 2 copiers:
The public photocopiers in the Hamilton and Sinclair libraries are intended for personal use only. The copy quality of the photocopiers is not designed or intended to be "of professional quality". Paper and supplies for the photocopiers are maintained by Circulation department. Please contact Circulation for minor problems (paper jams, out of toner indicators) with any photocopier. Copiers require use of coins or a copy/debit card which hold a specific amount of money that is automatically debited by a special reader by or in each machine. If the card runs out of funds, you may add more money to it at self-service unit on the first floor of Hamilton library or by going to the Business Counter of the Circulation department. A currency-to-coin changer machine (only accepts $1 or $5) is also located on the first floor of Hamilton Library.
Printers & Printing
Paper size is 8.5x11.
ITS Labs (Sinclair Wong Computer Lab and Hamilton CLIC) and Library printing policy:
1. The lab is not responsible for deleted print jobs, print errors, etc. We recommend using PRINT PREVIEW before sending your print job.
2. Limit print jobs to 50 pages at a time. Print jobs over 50 pages will automatically be deleted. If you are going to print PDF or PowerPoint files, please limit print jobs to 10 pages at a time.
3. Cost for printing is 11 cents per page.
4. Print jobs are deleted 30 minutes after they are sent.
5. No transparency printing is allowed. Printing transparencies may damage the printer and thus are not allowed.
Printing requires use of a copy/debit card which hold a specific amount of money that is automatically debited by a special reader by or in each machine. If the card runs out of funds, you may add more money to it at self-service unit on the first floor of Hamilton library or by going to the Business Counter of the Circulation department.
Additional For-Fee Services
The External Services Program
(ESP) charges fees on a cost-recovery basis for:
* Document delivery
* Book loans
* Photographic/Imaging services
* Media duplication/Reformatting services
* Preservation services
* Custom research
Detailed information about services and rates are available on the
ESP web site