Related Readings and Sites
Organizations in support of Institutional Repositories
- SPARC "SPARC, the Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition, is an international alliance of academic and research libraries working to correct imbalances in the scholarly publishing system. Developed by the Association of Research Libraries, SPARC has become a catalyst for change."
- Digital Curation Centrea UK-based center to support expertise and practice in data curation and digital preservation across communities of practice
- Create Change, supported by ACRL "A resource for faculty and librarian action to reclaim scholarly communication..."
- Directory of Open Access Journalscategorized, searchable links to free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals
- SHERPA/RoMEO Databasepublishers' and journals' policies on open access
- DRIVERDigital Repository Infrastructure Vision for European Research
- Open StudentsStudents for open access to research
your Community's ScholarSpace administrator or write firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about
Return to Top of Page
Appreciation is given to the University of Oregon and Massachusetts Institute of Technology for providing some of the
information on these pages.