Policies and Guidelines
University of Hawaii at Manoa Library
- The work must be produced, submitted, or sponsored by UHM faculty, researchers or students.
- The work must be education or research oriented.
- The work must be in digital form.
- The work should be complete and ready for distribution.
- The author/owner must be willing and able to grant UHM the right to preserve and distribute
the work via ScholarSpace.
- If the work is part of a series, other works in the series should also be contributed
so that ScholarSpace can offer as full a set as possible.
your Community's ScholarSpace administrator or write firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about
Return to Top of Page
Appreciation is given to the University of Oregon and Massachusetts Institute of Technology for providing some of the
information on these pages.