Faculty Options for Submitting work (articles, presentations, conference papers, class lectures, working papers, data sets, etc.) to eVols
Option 1: Faculty submit their own electronic files for their work
- Faculty or their designated representives log in to eVols and follow the instructions on the registration screen. You will receive notification of your acceptance or you will be contacted by the site administrators requesting more information.
* The process of self-submission automatically attaches a license file that resides with the file.
* Self-submission also sends an email notification with the item's URL when it becomes publicly available.
- Depending on arrangements made with the sponsoring community, Library staff may review the submissions and verify with faculty or the sponsoring academic department if there is any question. Only after review is the item made publicly available.
Option 2: Faculty contact Library and ask Library to submit materials on their behalf
- Faculty send email to the eVols Administrators expressing interest in submitting materials to eVols.
- Faculty prepare necessary information needed for starting a new community.
- Library staff consult with faculty and get access to appropriate electronic files.
- If there is a question, library staff consult with the faculty or the sponsoring academic department.
- Library staff add the files with appropriate metadata to eVols.
- Library notifies faculty when the item is available and provides the URL to the faculty member.
If you have any questions about the submission process or eVols policies, please contact your Community's eVols administrator or write to email@example.com for assistance.