- The German-Soviet War
Speeches by Hitler, Molotov, Stalin
Churchill-Roosevelt Letter to Stalin
- The Pacific
Vichy Statement and Franco-Japanese Agreement on French Indo-China
Freezing Order in USA
Netherlands East Indies Statement
- Petain Radio Speech
NOVEMBER/1941, pages 154-160
- The German-Soviet War
Speeches by Churchill
Speech by Hitler: Finnish Answer to Great Britain
- Position of the USA
The Eight Points
Roosevelt's "Shoot First" Order
DECEMBER/1941, pages 236-238
- Atlantic Issues
Declaration of Panama
German Statement of November 1, 1941
- Appendix - pages 239-240
I: Population of Siberia
II: Towns of Siberia
JANUARY/1942, page 73
- Rescript of H. M. the Emperor of Japan, December 8, 1941
- Memorandum of the Japanese Foreign Office, December 12, 1941
- Hitler's Speech in the German Reichstag, December 11, 1941
FEBRUARY/1942, page 160
Admiral Shigetaro Shimada's Speech before the Diet, January 21, 1942
MARCH/1942, page 236
- Prime Minister Churchill's Speech before the House of Commons,
January 28, 1942
- Chancellor Hitler's Speech, January 30, 1942
APRIL/1942, page 316
Chancellor Hitler's Speech, March 15, 1942
MAY/1942, page 399
All India Congress Resolution Rejecting Cripps Plan, April 11, 1942
- Chancellor Hitler's Speech, April 26, 1942
- President Roosevelt's Broadcast, April 27, 1942
JULY/1942, pages 77-80
- The Armistice of Compiegne; French Constitutional Acts of July 10, 1940
- Speeches of Marshal Petain of October 11, 1940 and October 30, 1940
AUGUST/SEPTEMBER, pages 209-210
Exchange of Notes between Vichy and Washington regarding French
Warships in Alexandria
- Excerpts from Chancellor Hitler's Speech of September 30, 1942
- Stalin's Letter of October 4, 1942
MARCH/1943, page 241
- Tripartite Economic Pacts
- Chancellor Hitler's Proclamation on January 30, 1943
- Reich Marshal Goering's Speech of January 30, 1943
JULY/1943, page 76
Reich Minister Speer's Speech of June 6, 1943
OCTOBER/1943, page 279
- Chancellor Hitler's Speech of September 10, 1943
- Statement by the German Foreign Office Concerning Italian Assurances to continue the War on the Side of the Axis, of September 12, 1943
- Mussolini's Five Orders of the Day, September 15, 1943
- Japanese-German Declaration on the Continuation of the War, of September 15, 1943
MARCH/1944, pages 229-234
Documents Concerning Postwar Plans of the Allies and the Axis Powers
I. THE ALLIES
- Soviet Foreign Commissar Molotov's Questions to Chancellor Hitler,
November 12/14, 1940. (See October 1941, pp. 73/74.)
- Stalin on the Soviet War Aims, from his radio speech of July 3, 1941.
- Polish-Soviet Treaty, July 30, 1941. (See November 1941, pp. 76/77.)
- The Atlantic Charter. (See November 1941, pp.158/160.)
- Prime Minister Churchill on the Atlantic Charter, from his radio speech of
August& 24, 1941.
- Anti-Axis Declaration at Washington, January 1, 1942.
- Anglo-Soviet Treaty, May 26, 1942.
- Terms of Armistice between the Allies and the Badoglio Government, September 3, 1943.
- Statutes of the United Nation's Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRRA), second draft of September 24, 1943.
- Communiques from the Moscow Conference of the Foreign Ministers of the USSR, the USA, and Great Britain, October 19/30, 1943.
- Stalin on the Soviet War aims, from his speech of November 6, 1943.
- Speech delivered by Field Marshal Jan Smuts, Prime Minister of South Africa and member of the British War Cabinet, on November 25, 1943.
- Communiqu? on the Teheran Conference, November 28, to December 1, 1943.
- Communique of the Cairo Meeting, December 2, 1943.
- Czechoslovakian-Soviet Treaty, December 12, 1943.
- Australia-New Zealand Agreement, January 21, 1944.
II. THE AXIS POWERS
- Three Power Pact, September 27, 1940.
- The Imperial Rescript of December 8, 1941. (See January 1942, p. 73.)
- German-Japanese-Italian Alliance, December 11, 1941.
- Joint Declaration for the Construction of Greater East Asia, Tokyo, November 6, 1943.
APRIL/1944, pages 311-312
Excerpts from Prime Minister Churchill's speech in the House of commons on February 22, 1944.
AUGUST/SEPTEMBER/1944, pages 161-162
Landmarks in the history of the Pacific Map, 1507-1783. List of 140 maps.
- Condensed Version of the Lend-Lease Act; and Act to promote the United States defense.
- Anglo-American Deliveries to the USSR.
OCTOBER/1944, page 238
1) Decree of the Council of People's Commissars of the USSR and the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party (Bolsheviks) May 16, 1934.
DECEMBER/1944, pages 365-366
Documents concerning America's attitude toward the world:
- An open letter from the Editors of Life to the People of England (Excerpts).
- Summary of the Dumbarton Oaks Plan for Postwar World Organization.
FEBRUARY/1945, pages 62-64
- Twenty -five years of European treaties. List of 58 treaties from June 28, 1919 Versailles Treaty to December 10, 1944 USSR-French treaty of alliance and aid.
- The Franco-Soviet Treaty of Alliance and Mutual Aid.
Facts, figures, and documents pertaining to Southeastern Europe:
- Territorial changes between 1914 and 1943.
- Nationalities in the Balkans.
- Religious distribution in the Balkans.
- Interstate trade in Southeastern Europe in 1938.
- German-Rumanian Economic Treaty of March 23, 1939.
- Terms of the Armistice between Rumania and the Allies.
- Excerpts from Churchill's speech December 5, 1944.