Hamilton Library Lockers
**Due to Hamilton Library renovation, lockers will not be available beginning January 2013, until further notice.**
- Registered UH Manoa classified graduate students
- If you are eligible, you will have the use of a locker for one of three time periods:
- Fall semester
- Spring semester
- Summer Session (Terms I and II)
- Locker assignments MUST BE RENEWED EACH SEMESTER as follows:
- Each semester renewal must be done at the time you receive your tuition payment slip or your current validated UHM I.D. card, which indicates that you are a registered for the current semester.
- If you do not wish to renew the locker assignment at the end of the semester, please notify the Hamilton Library Administration Office immediately, for Fall semester, Spring semester, or Summer Session as applicable.
- NO Library reference books, microforms, bound or unbound magazines, or serials, are to be kept in a locker.
- All other Library materials must be charged out at the Circulation Desk BEFORE they are put into a locker.
- NO FOOD IS TO BE KEPT IN A LOCKER.
- NO Valuables (e.g., computers, cameras, calculators, money) should be kept in a locker. The Library will NOT be responsible for any such valuables.
- Lockers are NON-TRANSFERABLE to another party.
- Lockers are SUBJECT TO INSPECTION at any time. Library Materials not currently checked out will be removed.
- Checked out circulating library materials which have fallen overdue (according to last stamp date) will be removed.
- Overdue or uncharged library materials from any other library will be removed and returned to that library.
- Users with TWO VIOLATIONS will be asked to vacate their lockers and will forfeit all future locker privileges.
- Failure will result in the application of sanctions by the University as provided the Rules and Regulations governing delinquent financial obligations.
- Theses sanctions include denial of registration, transcripts and/or graduation unless and until your account is settled to the satisfaction of the Library.
*Note: This policy supersedes all other locker policies.